Small notes

 As I'm catching up on turning my notes into finished posts, I'd like to take down some thoughts; for myself as much as those reading:


All of the pictures from most of my early posts are broken, that's rough. I am not sure I remember what was what. I'll have to redo that. 
Note: Week 12 will also need pictures added, but the selection is so big that I'll publish it without them for now

The formatting in a lot of places is also bad. I only take some of the blame for that. Everything shifts so much between the edit-mode and the published version, and anything related to images is also very wonky to work with. Honestly I don't know when (and to what degree) I'll fix this. Maybe I'll change the theme?

I might want to change the font as well, and I'm considering splitting up the long posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Week 14

Arrival