Day 3

Monday marked my first actual day at the internship. I met up with my classmate in front of MCAST, and we headed inside together. Mr. Debono picked us up from the reception area we had signed into, and led us towards the building hosting both his and our offices. He gave us a short tour of the campus, followed by a lovely welcoming presentation about MCAST, Malta's history, and tips for living on and enjoying the island. He then introduced us to our respective offices.

I was assigned to the office handling certificates, where they are currently primarily handing out said certificates to the corresponding students. I was introduced to the system and general workings of MCAST courses, and started helping out with finding the certificates, handing them out, checking all was in order and getting the required signature. I was also shown around once more, introduced to everyone nearby, and taken for a quick trip down to the cafeteria. While I did also answer the phone a few times, there were not yet many questions I could actually answer rather than pass on. Come afternoon, things were calm.

On my way home I stopped by the Lidl again, and settled down for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Week 14

Week 11